Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ten things MUST do in 2011

As a custom, every start of the year, we are all inspired in creating a list of our goals, our things to do, and of course our resolutions for the year.


I have my version too, of my things to do for 2011. I really intent to do all these stuff, though these are not quite easy. So help me God ;)


I haven't thought of the last three goals, will include it in the list as soon as I realize what would add substance to myself (at talgang substance).


1. Develop and sell atleast five android apps
2. Engage myself to gym or enroll to belly dancing tutorial
3. Resign from Chartis and find a better company ;)
4. Of course, travel inside and outside Philippines
5. Save, save and save! whoa! Religiously save atleast 10% percent of my salary, take note this is MONTHLY.
6. Be closer to my family, friends and loved ones.
7. Stay fit and sexy ;) Maintain 26-27 waistline! haha! goodluck to me!
8. Sharpen the saw - just added now (01-03-11)


By the end of 2011, I'll go back to this post and check if these goals were accomplished.



No comments:

Post a Comment